Looking for a fun dog project for Easter? Kids — and all dog-loves — will love these simple DIY Easter egg dogs. Adult supervision required for glue gun use.
What you’ll need to make Easter egg dogs:
- Hard-boiled egg
- Felt in various colors
- Glue gun
- Brown, black and pink markers
- Toilet or paper towel roll
How to make Easter egg dogs:
- Gather your supplies. Cut out your dog ears, a small horizontal strip of red for the bowtie and a strip for the “collar.”
- Cut ½ inch strip from the cardboard roll and glue strip of felt onto it. Add drop of clue to center of red piece and pinch in the middle to create your bowtie. Glue onto collar.
- Glue ears to egg, fold over and add a drop of glue to adhere to the front of the egg. Draw a dog face. Place your egg onto the cardboard collar.
Looking for more things to do? Try an Easter egg hunt with your dog, making deviled eggs for your dog or just let your dog be the Easter Bunny this year!